Balancing health, fitness, and wellness can be a challenge for anyone. Some of your favorite female country artists shared what they do, especially with their busy touring schedules.
Here are some highlights:
1. Shania Twain: She likes to walk to the places she needs to be and will wear her running shoes, while carrying dress shoes in a backpack.
2. Carrie Underwood: Her trainer says she sticks to basic workouts like using a leg press machine, lateral band walks, and hamstring curls.
3. Miranda Lambert: She focuses on body positivity because she's not "naturally small" and says fans thank her for being "normal-sized".
4. Martina McBride: When she's on the road, she makes sure there aren't unhealthy snacks on the bus and works closely with caterers to have fresh and healthy options.
5. Kacey Musgraves: She eats clean, gets enough sleep, and tries to stay hydrated. She also likes using CBD products.
6. Mickey Guyton: She says going to therapy and quitting drinking made her a stronger person.
7. Kelsea Ballerini: She has a trainer and enjoys cycle class and Pilates.
8. Carly Pearce: She eats right and likes to go for runs.
9. Maren Morris: When she's touring, she'll do virtual sessions with her trainer.
10. Maddie Marlow: She does a 30-minute workout every day that includes the treadmill, bicep curls, and squats.
You can see more at CelebWell.com.