There's a new thread online, where men are talking about the "unwritten rules" that they have. So if you've ever wanted to crack the secret code of manhood, this is an exciting opportunity. This is also really good tips to share with young men, to help them become better men when they get older! Here are some highlights:
1. "Nod down when you greet someone. Nod UP when it's someone you know."
2. "If a friend buys you a drink, you don't pay it back. You buy the next round."
3. "Beer, pizza, and BBQ is acceptable payment for helping another man."
4. "Don't use the urinal next to an occupied one."
5. "Don't roast a man in front of their kid."
6. "Don't start drama. If drama begins, take steps to de-escalate."
7. "If he's flirting with her, him, or they . . . don't interrupt."
8. "When your friend's crush is around, he is the funniest in the group."